Its been a while. A lot of things happened, some significant some not, some memorable and some as memorable as donkey cart's suspension. In short, I was held up. Anyway let us do this note-format.
1) recently we staged main dalam stor. I would like to thank all those who came. Youve been wonderful.
2) i was told that in a review of the play, i was said to have written the play after having koko crunch and orange juice for breakfast in a four room apartment with a big fat yellow cat on my couch. The reviewer also added that i was not in his word 'garau' enough in touching social issues here in malaysia. Now all that aren't true, i rarely eat cereal for breakfast and although i love cats i don't own one and my apartment suite while swanky only has three bedrooms.
3) for those who want in your face issues please don't come and watch my play, instead give me a call and we can talk about issues over mamak.
4) a good story should be accessible at many levels, those who thought that our stories lack depth should delve deeper. However, do it at your own will.
5) and also we are not in the business of preaching change or giving you wonderful messages about how you should live your life, neither we are in the business of retelling issues masked by weak plots. I am saying this on behalf of the production.
6) but i am happy that we were reviewed as such. It gave me something to think about over breakfast while waiting for my morning coffee. Anyway, i will be attending the reviewer's play this friday at the same place. Im thinking it should be fun to return favour.
7) enough about stor. I got married recently. Some thought i was very quiet about the wedding. Just so you know, if you haven't heard at all about it, perhaps it is because we are not close enough. I view wedding as a private function and marriage should remain personal. I am just saying.
Well, that is all for now. I am freer these days, i'll speak to you soon. Have fun with life, cheers.