Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Thicker Than Water

Well i woke up this morning,
rainbow filled the sky
Yes I woke up this morning,
rainbow filled the sky
That was God tellin' me,
Everything's gonna be alright

Well so long, good friends,
When will we meet again?
I said so long good friends,
When will we meet again?
Well i don't know, i don't know,
But I guess I'll see you then...

Well I'm gonna pack my old guitar,
Move on down the road,
I'm gonna pack my old guitar,
and move on down the road (where you gonna go?)
Where I'll go, I don't know,
But I guess I's gots to go

When I woke up this morning,
a rainbow filled the sky
When I woke up this morning,
a rainbow filled the sky,
Well that was God tellin me,
Everything...Everything is gonna be alright....

Rainbow Jack Johnson

6 comments:

n.d said...

howdy.
been reading the-minute-of-your-life-meeting for awhile now.
witty.
somehow,i cant deny narcissitic does somehow runs in ur personality trait tho. (shud i justify these?..ditto-ed ur prev. entry =P )
btw u talk a lot bout ur prepubertal memories, i wonder why. And as much i love studying mechanics of human behaviour, most of the entries' pretty much formulated on ur retrospective p.o.v, and clearly ur frontal cortex hasn't fully developed then...hmmf. pardon the skepticism, im a fan of ur work pieces.

redza minhat said...

when i was a kid i was riding my bmx downhill when suddenly i went to fast and hit the break hard til the rear wheel of my bike flew out of control. i fell face first on the tarmac and had concussion. i was in comma for weeks. the doctor said i had frontal cortex injury. perhaps that is why. on the flip side of being a social weirdo i became the brightest kid in school ever since. the only friend i had was a cat named ginger.

n.d said...

The neurons survived the massive brain edema and despite all tat, they clearly still have their handbreak on.

alfatihah to Ginger.

Anonymous said...

blood iz thicker than water...u going where~?

ps. luv u in pisau cukoq!

-E

Farah said...

i see sparks going on here :) uuuuu

Fara.zied said...

Try listen to Only the Ocean by Jack Johnson.