1) i completed a drama work for erma fatima's production. the title of the series is 'kasih najihah' and is a story about najihah (of course it is).
2) some questioned my decision agreeing to do it. most of the time i replied with a smile. or a nonsensical monosyllable like "mm","uh" or "heh"
3) where money is always the case some production houses still strive to maintain dignity in their artwork while some don't (which means as an actor, you're fucked).
4) in a production, the technical team works the hardest for peanut which is unimaginable.
5) as actors, the task most daunting is the 'waiting'. on average you spend more than 60% of your time waiting for your scene.
6) what i enjoyed most about doing a production is the fact that you travel to locations you won't go normally. for instance i now know that there is a serene graveyard in sungai pusu and that the shoplot houses in melawati were broken into partitions and rented out to indonesians and locals at rm 300 which is ridiculously expensive and cruel.
7) ruminah sidek is a fantastic actor.
8) driving home at 3.00 in the morning to go back to the bank for a different life makes me feel like batman.
9) but i am not batman.
10) i am redza minhat. and my initial spells RM.