Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

women - masters of the universe

i don't know why i included this photo. it has nothing to do with what im going to write about.



my mother told me once about how women are of 1 mind and 9 nafsus, while men are of 1 nafsu and 9 minds. i believe that nafsu here simply means emotion. theoretically then men are only capable of understanding a mere 11.9% of women's emotions while women could only see about 11.9% of men's logic. the rest of the 88% are spent in a vacuum where men and women argue and perhaps settle amicably over sex (although they still do not get each other). i'm pretty sure, when my mom said that she meant the whole thing i've just said.

my mom too said, "women are always right".

my grandma would always hug me and whispered, "belajar rajin-rajin, bila besar nanti, jadi orang besar-besar!" you see, this has a lot to do with quantum mechanics. size has a lot to do with mass, and mass is gravity. which means the bigger the mass, the bigger the attraction. which is why politicians, with many followers those who are attached to him are referred to as "orang besar-besar". mawi too used to be "orang besar-besar" - but of late perhaps he is just literally bigger than he used to be.

that being said though, i never aspire to be orang besar.

my nenek too told me, "jangan lepaskan batuk di tangga!" and she the further elaborated that 'batok' contrary to what most people thought it was is an instrument used previously to scoop water from tempayan to wash your feet before going up the stairs of a rumah kampung. hence, jangan-lepaskan batuk here refers to not leaving your scoop by the stairs just in case if someone stumbled over it.

my ustazah when i was eleven, told me that Nur means light and is the guide that binds us. this too has a lot to do with quantum mechanics. Light is actually photon that binds matters. you need photons to bind atoms, atoms form molecules and hence forming objects. without light then, atoms will just be all over the place without a guide.

my little sister when she was 3 spoke gibberish. i recently found out that it meant a digital slr camera if she did well in PMR. and she did.

you see i believe women keep some of the greatest mysteries in this universe. some which might not be captured if a man kept pretending as if they were giving attention while in actual fact he was just thinking about the shape of the clouds.

17 comments:

minahcoolio said...

yeah..i really don't understand with all "orang tua-tua" or should i say, "orang-orang tua" nowadays..all the advises that have been said by them are all the same..my opah,said the same thing as ur grandma..semua nak rebut-rebut pilih untuk anak dia nak jadi ape besar nanti..hmm my dad wants me to become a doc,mom?a solehah surirumah?!!!opah?doc again..and me?i tak pernah diberi peluang utk memilih ambition sendiri..so sad.. engineering..i like it n my 'stepdad' support me..good and a hug for him..i love you coles(stepdad)...and thanks for you,redza hugs n kisses

lissaism said...

whenever i read any of your entries that has any science related metaphors, it wrecks up my mind to see and figure out the correlation between it, instead of just reading and understanding the whole story that follows.

quite the optimistic, i would rectify it with my own theories and understanding of your mentioned metaphors in a better light (in my head), but that would make me as if i'm just rebel and defeat the purpose of me mentioning earlier that i am optimist at all now, wouldn't it?

my point is, i too believe that women keep some of the greatest mysteries in this universe.

but i think, its like more similar to tips, hints, clues that have been theorized, researched, and observed.

After all that, women would either, directly, or discretely embed in coded sentences, share the hypothesis with each other, or next generation of women, and sometimes, when the opposite sex are actually paying attention to catch it, men.

which more times than always perceived this passing of our natural survival secret of the world as anything else but just being helpful.

and that made me think why some women would bother at all. in my defense, i had extra time and bugging your page would certainly kill it before bedtime.

for better survival, women is always right.
(well with more than 50% of chances would still make that statement count)

fatan fauzan said...

i was misunderstood about that batok too.when i was in form5,my bahasa teacher told me the real meaning of the batok.tapi english teacher cakap,itu bontot.yaada yaada.

Anonymous said...

thank you :)

-ms.woman-

Amirul Al Hafiz said...

well bro, thanks a lot for the summery of my studies with all that photons, quantum mechanics stuff... i wonder, any degree in engineering maybe?

Anonymous said...

don't waste your energy trying to understand us, women.. you can never get it right! :)

Princess R

redza minhat said...

amirul, i studied finance. lisa, how do you correlate a monkey and a bus? princess r, i never tried.

Anonymous said...

ahah!..more attuned to the XX chromosome are we:)someone about to get hitched?

algae

lissaism said...

i don't. why think of things that are no sense to me.

so

what monkey and bus?

lalalalala

redza minhat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
redza minhat said...

why? because it makes you interesting. because it makes you see things beyond whatever is in front of you.

work of philosophy and science for instance, started from things that do not make sense.

but then again. that's me. anyway, a lot of my stuff then might not make sense to you, so when your head hurts, stop reading.

cheers.

Anonymous said...

what a touching entry... =)

Gluck Yusof said...

minahcoolio : it's orang-orang tua :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling me something I don't know - meaning of batok :)

Btw, nafsu is desire (emotion is perasaan). Not sure of the akal bit, but what I was told is: lelaki ada satu nafsu dan ia adalah sex! Perempuan ada 99 nafsu, salah satu daripadanya ialah sex. So u do the math ;)

saidatul said...

perempuan ade 99 nafsu and 1 akal that is why perempuan yang mengandung and melahirkan anak...it is because the emotions and love yang we woman can give...

lelaki ade 1 nafsu and 99 akal which is why Talak (decision to divorce) terletak di tangan lelaki...because Allah tak suka bercerai berai...

every single thing in life (major or minor) ade reason tersendiri...

saidatul said...

oopsie....99 ?? wow!! 9 actually...teehehe...

Anonymous said...

Ah the women in our life. You can never win with them, unless of course they let you. Wait until you take on a wife. Add that to another 'mistress' of your universe.

Cheers
RM