Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Fools! Fools! Fools!

kurt godel came out with a theorem which in essence proposed that logic could not explain the whole truth - as logic is a system that can be improved continuously, it is impossible for such system to explain the complete truth. if God completes truth then logic could never explain God. although it is possible to use logic when arguing about the existence of God, it may not be complete, as the system of God is complete whereas system of logic isn't.

as an example. think of the biggest number possible. infinity? what about infinity to the power of infinity. no? see. you can't... because there is no end to it.

without logic then one can only rely on guts - which can be wrong.

this is where i picked my nose.

10 comments:

sayacoolice said...

Anda,

Comment ini tidak ada any kena mengena dengan post anda.

Jika anda ada masa, baca Allen Ginsberg's Howl. Raw. Mind blowing.

Ini hanyalah suggestion.

Sekian.

redza minhat said...

its pasted in my notebook. thanks anyway. ;)

taksecoolice said...

Damn buoy. So apa lagi yang anda baca dan suka? Walt Whitman? Saya notice anda suka Ayn Rand dan Murakami. What about George Orwell?

"No question now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."
- George Orwell, Animal Farm, Ch. 10

That last sentence in the book, was what urged me to steal the book from my school library.

Anonymous said...

My best friend has the most insolent 4-year-old little girl I've ever met. Yesterday she kicked my thigh and told me : "Muka Auntie macam pig!"

Her Mom, my best best friend, found that funny. If she's not my best friend's daughter, sure2 I lastik her little mouth already.

And there's a copy of Orwell's Animal Farm on the bookshelf in their living room.

redza minhat said...

i used to have a friend like that. i took a pumpgun out of my heart, shot her and buried her at the basement of my brain.

pasted a sticky note on her forehead that said "your son looks like you :(".

cheers.

minnedine said...

u know what?there r 2 of my friends,dorg 2 mslims mcm kte jgak but they don't blieve in existance of god like what u were sayin'.then minn pn ckp,mrtad ke?then u know what they say?fuck u..



shit!i can't blieve this.minn kwn dorg kowt

wannachocobi said...

da lme la u tak tulis..r u busy with your new theatre?gee...i'd like to know..i heard that now you've becoming one of the most dedicated in making theatre...good job,dude

minahcoolio said...

thank u for approving my comments :p

Anonymous said...

redza, can post smthg new?

mariakamalmilatu said...

Well, if you put power into numbers, and the largest number is infinity, it does make sense that God is infinity....the greatest power...there's no end, and no beginning....well described in some verses.....hmmmm....